Spent a long weekend over the Easter period at this hotel. One thing for sure is that this hotel has the perfect location. Its a 5 min drive into the city and waterfront area. easily accessible onto the routes for Camps Bay and Hout Bay. The hotel itself is clean and neat. Rooms are the average size for a Garden Court. Bathrooms are old but well maintained. Please ask for a room facing the waterfront and the others face the residential area and can be a bit boring! Parking is free. Breakfast was rather disappointing...firstly we had to wait 15 mins for a table. Food was average, it was a mission trying to get a cup of coffee as no clean cups were available. We asked over 5 times and eventually just gave up. Staff are cold and rather moody during the breakfast serving. Tables were also untidy. It seems like the hotel lacks sufficent staff to cater for the morning rush. Pity! Reception staff on the other hand are very helpful. All in all is a hotel with decent rates and an excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mother City is an ever-popular travel destination that unfortunately has a reputation for over-priced accommodation. The Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard Hotel, assures affordability and everything else you have come to expect from Southern Sun. Offering spectacular views of Table Bay, this hotel affords easy access to the N2 which will take you to the CBD and some of the world’s most beautiful beaches in one direction and the delightful Southern Suburbs and Winelands in the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and South African Hotels so you can book your Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Eastern Boulevard Hotel Cape Town Central
- Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard Cape Town, South Africa