This has always been a good place for me to stop-over;Right in town and close to the freeways going to the business areas and the suburbs and yet somewhat quiet in pretty grounds with a decent view and a pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We'll be back on the go by Spring! There are some things you just can't do on the go, like getting a facelift. At Garden Court de Waal we are closing our doors for a few short months from 1st April to 31st August 2014to work on our chic new look. By Spring you will have another great reason to visit this smart hotel. Our completely refurbished spacious bedrooms will welcome you with super comfortable furnishing and warm lighting features. You will be inspired to stay connected with our contemporary flat screen televisions, and you'll find inspiration when you work on our ultra modern writing desks. The new chrome bathroom fittings and vibrant ceramic tiles, in-room fridges, and super-cool air conditioners will ensure that your stay is rejuvenated. Garden Court de Waal will soon be welcoming you back for the big reveal, when we'll be asking, "How do we look?" This modern hotel, nestled on the slopes of Table Mountain offers comfort and excellent value for money. Conveniently situated with easy access to Cape Town's main tourist routes, this homely accommodation offering is also a mere 2 km from the city centre, offering travelers handy access to Cape Town's main attractions. With good facilities, including Internet access, this pleasant hotel offers everything needed for business and leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Garden Court de Waal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court De Waal Hotel Cape Town Central
- Garden Court De Waal Cape Town, South Africa