“Highly enjoyable” 5 of 5 stars

Cape Town Central, South Africa
13 attraction reviews
“Highly enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I recently went on Gravity's Maluti Meander - four days rafting along the Orange River near the Lesotho border. The guides were really professional and helpful, and the food was amazing. It was lovely being able to leave my cellphone behind and disconnect from the world for a while. The stars are amazing when you're far from the nearest city too.

Visited April 2014

London, England, United Kingdom
“An amazing african experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I went on a rafting trip over the festive season with my 10 year old son. It was a real African adventure and a million miles away from our life in London. We really felt like we had stepped into an African Adventure. I can not fault the service provided it was five star-all the way we felt very well looked after. I not would recommend this trip for families. In the words of my son ' it was amazing, a once in a life time trip'. He is already asking when we can go again! Thanks guys for an amazing time.

Visited December 2011