I had contacted Lion World Tours after being directed to their site by South African Airways. My wife and I were looking at a trip to South Africa.
I had the good fortune to be directed to Simon Gluckman at Lion World.
He helped us set up an itinerary that included:
1) An apartment hotel in Cape Town, More Quarters (see my review on Tripadvisor) since we prefer an apartment to a hotel room.
2) Day trips to the winelands, the cape, and Gansbai for shark cage diving. Pick up and return to our hotel.
2) All airport transfers.
3) A local contact in case we needed help.
4) A 3-night stay at Tinga Legends - which was not on my list, but was terrific (see my tripadvisor review).
5) All air arrangements from Chicago.
Simon was very patient and accommodating. He easily added a couple of free days in Cape Town for shopping & Kirstenbosch. And he kept the costs in line.
I' d strongly recommend working with Simon if you're planning a moderately priced tour of South Africa.
If you own or manage Thompson's Touring & Safaris - Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.