“Fab day on the Peninsula with Roger.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: At only R650, the Baz Bus Cape Peninsula full day tour includes a morning snack, picnic lunch, guided commentary and all entrance fees, making it the most affordable and fun way to see the Cape Peninsula! Start the day with a scenic drive via Camps Bay Beach and the 12 Apostles. Stop at Hout Bay Harbour (optional boat trip to Seal Island), marvel at the views from Chapman's Peak Drive and visit the penguin colony in Simon's Town. Our last stop, the spectacular Cape Point Nature Reserve, will put you on a natural high for the rest of the week! Enjoy a cycle through the scenic reserve (+- 40 mins) followed by a picnic lunch and easy hike to the South-Western most point of Africa (+- 45mins). Departs daily except Tuesdays & Fridays. Baz Bus also offers a Hop-on Hop-off service between the backpacking hostels in South Africa.
Sydney, Australia
“Fab day on the Peninsula with Roger.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I had a great day on the peninsula Tour with Roger. The tour was very informative. There was so much to see and do and the day was perfectly planned and organised. I would definitely recommend this tour.

Visited March 2012
BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
Hi There,

Thank you so much for reviewing our tour . It is great to hear that you enjoyed the day with our tour guide. The tour is a great way to see the Cape Peninsula .

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Port Stanley, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Well worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

I had a wonderful experience travelling with the Baz Bus . Roger Airey our guide was ace 10/10 ! I was travelling solo but never alone ...met wonderful people . Experienced a fantastic time ...penguins were out of this world ...and the Atlantic Ocean dip I didn't find that bad ...refreshing more than chilly lol ! Cycling passing ostriches on the way to the point was incredible..Good Company..Good Times! 10/10

Visited February 2012
BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 5, 2012
Hi

Hope you are well and thank you for your candid comments of the tour. I am so happy that you had a marvelous time and enjoyed the tour so much.

Cecilia
“The most amazing day tour with baz bus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

Dear Baz Bus
i went on the cape peninsula day tour and it was THE most wonderful,adventurous tour ever.
The tour guide,Roger,was very knowledgeable and I'v learned some interesting things about cape town i never knew.Roger was very friendy and he made the tour enjoyable.As for the driver,Grant,he was friendly too and is a good driver.
I have experienced the most interesting things during the tour,especially when we went hiking.
A big thanks to the baz bus for their excellent services.I will definitely recommend people to go on this tour,it's worth the price.i can't stop talking about this tour.
A special thanks to tour guide,Roger and driver,Grant.u guys rock!!!
Regards,whitney beukes

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to review our tour. It is appreciated. I am glad that you enjoyed Roger and Grant and that you had a fantastic day!!!

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
“most amazing tour EVER!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

Baz Bus Day tour? Well what can I say,only that it's the most amazing way to go if you want to explore the cape peninsula. The tour guide Grant and driver Mark was soooooo awesome and very caring of the tourists. We got a EXCELLENT service at THE BAZ BUS at an affordable price and an experience that i will never forget.

Suggestion!! Just wanted to know if you can't organise a parking spot at boulders cause i had difficulty coming up to the bus again. Otherwise i had no problems.

thanx Baz Bus for your excellence 10/10.

Keep up the excellent work
Raywena

Visited March 2012
Hi

Thank you for taking the time out to review our tour. We are so glad that you had an amazing day. We have noted your comment regarding the parking at Boulders.

Enjoy your day!

Florham Park, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Awesome time - met some great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I read a lot of reviews before getting on the Baz Bus and was a little concerned by some of the things I read. I had an amazing time, and would definitely recommend it. In responses to some of the things I read here are things you may want to know:
- Cost – for everything you see and get it is the best value
- Bikes – yes they’re older but if you have a little patients they’ll fix them up a
bit for you
- Temperature – Yes it is hot, and no they don’t run the AC on the bus or any of
the places you go.. I went in summer, this should be expected

Why I recommend this:
- Guide and Driver: Soo helpful and kind! Gave us options for parts to hike/
not hike based on the heat, took pictures, showed us interesting sites, great
lunch, wealth of knowledge
- Friends: Traveled by myself and left the Baz Bus with a few new friends. It
was a diverse crowd but everyone was really friendly and we had a great
time together
- Amount of sites: We kept a fast pace and saw a lot in a day! For someone
that is short on time in Cape Town, this is a great option!
- Hike/ Bike: Enjoyed the balance between riding the bus, hiking and biking

Visited February 2012
BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
Hi

Thank you for your candid review of our tour and we appreciate you taking the time to review.
It's a great tour and I am so glad you enjoyed it and made new friends.