“Fantastic Winelands Wine and Chocolate Tour” 5 of 5 stars

+27 84 434 3497
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We are your one-stop travel ‘shop’ for all your travel needs in Cape Town and the Western Cape. We specialize in Guided Tours and Private Transfers, offering tailor-made Packages for the Individual, Tour Groups and Corporate Travelers alike.We PRIDE ourselves at the memorable experiences, value for money and superior service levels we are able to provide our guests. Understanding our customers needs/wants, paying close attention to detail and always going the extra mile, ensures that we always exceed our customer's expectations.In addition, our team consists of highly qualified Tour Guides and Drivers, who are passionate, experienced and friendly individuals; ready to share their knowledge and experiences with you. So travel with us and experience Service fit for a King!
Abingdon, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Winelands Wine and Chocolate Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

From the start to the finish of our wonderful day Rob was informative and attentive. His overall knowledge of the region, wine and chocolate would, I'm sure, be hard to beat.

Rob picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel. He started with a short brief about the area and confirmed with us exactly what we would like to do for the tour. Our day included 3 vineyard visits (one for lunch) and the unique chocolate tasting that others have described. We also explored Stellenbosch.

His desire to make our tour personal with an itinerary to suit us was carefully thought out. We were impressed by his enthusiasm and his desire to give us a great experience - and he certainly did.

We have no hesitation at all in recommending Rob's Beautiful Cape Town Private Tours.

UK
“Excellent day spent in the company of a knowledgable and engaging guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Rob delivered an truly memorable day, comprising 4 vineyard visits, an excellent lunch and a tour of Stellenbosch town which included a visit to the university rugby ground. In short we got what we asked for plus numerous extras all in the company of a knowledgable and experienced guide who adapted the components of each stop off "on the hoof" as he learned more about the types of things we wanted to experience.

Faultless and memorable

Visited November 2013
“The best day of touring imaginable. Couldn't have been better.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Four of us spend a thoroughly delightful day with Rob as we tour the wine area surrounding Cape Town. Before we departed Rob sat down with a map and showed us what he had planned and offered us a few choices. Alone choice was between another wine tasting or chocolate tasting. We unanimously voted for the chocolate and weren't disappointed. Who knew!
Rob told us lots of stories; we learned a lot about South Africa and Cape Town and listened to us as well. The wine education was fantastic. None of us will ever drink or order wine the same way as previously.
My advise, book early and tour with Rob.

Newfoundland, Canada
“Private Wine Tour from Cape Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

A visit to Cape Town area would not be complete without a tour of the beautiful wine region and if you are looking for 'The Best' then I highly recommend touring with Rob! It was a beautiful full day of wine, food and chocolate tasting. Rob's knowledge and stories added to the overall experience and made this tour one of the highlights of my trip! I would highly recommend booking early as he books up quickly. You'll get picked up right at your door and the tour will be everything and more than is promised. Worth every cent! Many thanks Rob for the wonderful memories of the Cape Town Wine Region!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Having a proper planned day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Having a fantastic day,I choose the best way of getting a beautiful tour with the only team that provides private tours . When I met with the tour guide Rob he did not take me to the car right away,we sat down and he asked me what I wanted to do so I told him that I would like to do the Cape Peninsula tour so he told me there is a lot of of places to go so with the places he told me I choose what I was interested in. I had a vision of myself already on tour and I could not wait to get there.It was time to go,I stood and walked with confidence going to the car and knowing that my day had been planned. I went to the World of Botanical Gardens,woow I love nature,beautiful flowers,its not only flowers we also get medicine from them and the beautiful gardens with high mountain and spring water too,it was amazing the tour guide was walking next to me and giving me the education about the flowers of which I found it more interesting.We went to Kalk Bay and I was so much interested in the community,the people from the restaurants buy their fish and the people from the community too,the day was so beautiful and I saw the seals sun basking.We went for lunch at the Food Barn restaurant the food was delicious and the environment was the best place to be at and it was not over crowded.My Tour Guide took me to Beau Constantia woow the wine farm is so beautiful,I did wine tasting and food pairing too.I enjoyed the wine for the first time in my life.Above all having your private tour with your family,your fiancé,on your own or on honey moon this is the only way you may choose to have the best experience. This was the most memorable day for me. Thank you Rob.