“Private Wine Tour from Cape Town” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are your one-stop travel ‘shop’ for all your travel needs in Cape Town and the Western Cape. We specialize in Guided Tours and Private Transfers, offering tailor-made Packages for the Individual, Tour Groups and Corporate Travelers alike.We PRIDE ourselves at the memorable experiences, value for money and superior service levels we are able to provide our guests. Understanding our customers needs/wants, paying close attention to detail and always going the extra mile, ensures that we always exceed our customer's expectations.In addition, our team consists of highly qualified Tour Guides and Drivers, who are passionate, experienced and friendly individuals; ready to share their knowledge and experiences with you. So travel with us and experience Service fit for a King!
Newfoundland, Canada
“Private Wine Tour from Cape Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

A visit to Cape Town area would not be complete without a tour of the beautiful wine region and if you are looking for 'The Best' then I highly recommend touring with Rob! It was a beautiful full day of wine, food and chocolate tasting. Rob's knowledge and stories added to the overall experience and made this tour one of the highlights of my trip! I would highly recommend booking early as he books up quickly. You'll get picked up right at your door and the tour will be everything and more than is promised. Worth every cent! Many thanks Rob for the wonderful memories of the Cape Town Wine Region!

Visited October 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Having a proper planned day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Having a fantastic day,I choose the best way of getting a beautiful tour with the only team that provides private tours . When I met with the tour guide Rob he did not take me to the car right away,we sat down and he asked me what I wanted to do so I told him that I would like to do the Cape Peninsula tour so he told me there is a lot of of places to go so with the places he told me I choose what I was interested in. I had a vision of myself already on tour and I could not wait to get there.It was time to go,I stood and walked with confidence going to the car and knowing that my day had been planned. I went to the World of Botanical Gardens,woow I love nature,beautiful flowers,its not only flowers we also get medicine from them and the beautiful gardens with high mountain and spring water too,it was amazing the tour guide was walking next to me and giving me the education about the flowers of which I found it more interesting.We went to Kalk Bay and I was so much interested in the community,the people from the restaurants buy their fish and the people from the community too,the day was so beautiful and I saw the seals sun basking.We went for lunch at the Food Barn restaurant the food was delicious and the environment was the best place to be at and it was not over crowded.My Tour Guide took me to Beau Constantia woow the wine farm is so beautiful,I did wine tasting and food pairing too.I enjoyed the wine for the first time in my life.Above all having your private tour with your family,your fiancé,on your own or on honey moon this is the only way you may choose to have the best experience. This was the most memorable day for me. Thank you Rob.

Visited October 2013
Perth, Australia
13 attraction reviews
“"Could not have wanted more - Simply the Best"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

From the first contact with Rob he did not let us down in any way.The first email from him made us feel as though we were really special. His guidance was invaluable - we had never been to South Africa before and not knowing what to do we were pointed in the right direction. Rob asked lots of questions to find out what our likes and dislikes were to enable him to tailor our day with him in Cape Town and surrounds. Rob's presentation of both himself and his vehicle was impeccable.
His knowledge of everywhere we went was amazing. The respect he was shown by everyone we came in contact with was unreal. Just loved our visit to the fishing village and meeting the fishermen.
Learning all about the Baboons we saw along the way,
Our day with Rob was really full of fun and laughter. Lunch fantastic. The visit to the tea bag lady amazing.
We cannot recommend Rob highly enough. Thanks Rob it was fantastic. Robyn and Doug

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Palmerston North, New Zealand
“A wonderful tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Thank you, Rob, for a truly memorable morning in Capetown and Stellenbosch. We just couldn't have asked for more, and learned so much from you during the course of the tour. We thoroughly enjoyed visiting the two wineries, and the lovely village of Stellenbosch. Also thank you for recommending a wonderful place for dinner, it was the best. We will remember you!
Mark and Megan

Roswell, Georgia
“The best tour guide in Cape Town by far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We spent a day with Rob in Cape Town and what a day it was. Rob personalizes every tour to meet your specific needs and wishes and he is truly passionate about his job and his city and his country. His wealth of knowledge is unparalleled and can answer any questions asked of him. We saw everything we wanted to and more and had one of the best meal at lunch we have ever had. And leave it to Rob to have inside knowledge of this quaint little restaurant. If you want to truly experience Cape Town, give Rob a call. He even ordered great weather for us :)
A heartfelt thank you, Rob. We look forward to seeing you again. Scott & Cathy