“We Want To Adopt Rob!” 5 of 5 stars

+27 84 434 3497
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We are your one-stop travel ‘shop’ for all your travel needs in Cape Town and the Western Cape. We specialize in Guided Tours and Private Transfers, offering tailor-made Packages for the Individual, Tour Groups and Corporate Travelers alike.We PRIDE ourselves at the memorable experiences, value for money and superior service levels we are able to provide our guests. Understanding our customers needs/wants, paying close attention to detail and always going the extra mile, ensures that we always exceed our customer's expectations.In addition, our team consists of highly qualified Tour Guides and Drivers, who are passionate, experienced and friendly individuals; ready to share their knowledge and experiences with you. So travel with us and experience Service fit for a King!
Toronto, Canada
“We Want To Adopt Rob!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We started our 3 week African adventure in Cape Town. Research led me to Rob Davidowitz of Beautiful Cape Town Tours http://bit.ly/11hTt4N . Always reticent to get into a vehicle and be “talked at” for an entire day, Rob, a native Capetonian, sounded like a breath of fresh air. We corresponded via email and his emails were engaging, warm and welcoming and I could tell I had found someone very special.

Rob arrived at Sea Five, in Camp's Bay with maps and photos in hand and we started our day together with Rob outlining the various sights and experiences to be had, asking us to indicate our interests and preferences so he could tailor the itinerary to us! He pointed out Cape Horn is in fact not the southern most tip of Africa and the additional one and a half hour drive to get there, though pretty, would only yield a sign for us to photograph – a long way to go to take a picture. We agreed and together, with Rob’s expert guidance we mapped out our fantastic day touring the Cape Peninsula.

Rob’s encyclopedic knowledge, gifted storytelling and incredible passion for his country made every minute entertaining, fun and engaging. With stops along this gorgeous route, he explained the topography and illustrated the unique geology of the surrounding striated mountains in a way that actually brought those peaks to life! Who can make rocks sound exciting? Rob!

Our amazing day with Rob had come to an end much too soon and I was so sorry we had not booked him for our Cape Town city tour, or for our Winelands tour. We felt we’d spent time with an old, dear friend and we hated to see him go. We hugged and vowed to meet again (maybe in Niagara Rob!). I cannot recommend Rob more highly! Book him today! You'll thank me.

If you wish to read about our day with Rob and see some of the pics we took, visit our blog http://bit.ly/17bkHMQ

P.S. One of the loveliest surprises was an email from Rob upon our return home with not only a very sweet welcome message but also a spreadsheet with links to the information about the many, many, many things we talked about during our day together. A man after my own heart!

“Customized Non-tourist Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I contacted Rob regarding a day trip that was to start a 2 1/2 week South African trip. I explained that my husband and I would be with family in Cape Town for 4 days following our first day and would likely see all the touristy hot spots. We wanted to see something different on our first day. Rob delivered. We saw the less traveled highlights of Cape Town and the winelands around the city. It was fabulous! Rob was a wealth of information about the area, the culture, the wine and even the chocolate. I would highly recommend Rob to anyone who is interested in seeing what is extra special about an amazing place. Let him teach you about "South African Time". It is a great experience!
Anna and Phil B.

Chicago, Illinois
“Wine Tour of Stellenbosch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Spent the day touring the Stellenbosch wine region with Rob. Could not have asked for a better experience! If you are looking for an interesting wine tour with great food and drinks and an opportunity to experience Cape Town from a local, Rob is your guy. We also had plenty of options to customize our tour throughout the day. We were picked up promptly from our hotel in Cape Town and Rob provided a great history of Cape Town on our way to Stellenbosh. He was very knowledgeable about Cape Town, the Stellenbosch wine region and learned many other interesting facts throughout the day! Would definitely hire Rob again for a tour in Cape Town.

UK
“Great day out around the Cape Peninsular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I entrusted the three most important ladies in my life (my wife, mother and mother-in-law) to Rob for a day of guided touring around the cape peninsular.

They absolutely loved it. Rob takes the time to ensure he tailors his tours to his clients’ interests and likes. He’s an absolute mine of interesting information. Full of useful background and humorous stories and it’s obvious that he’s passionate about promoting his home country to the full but equally happy to discuss its turbulent past. All three of my family were delighted with the day and I’ve got absolutely no hesitation in recommending him.

Rob – many thanks again. If trip advisor allowed 6 star reviews you’d be getting one.

Visited February 2013
Fair Oaks, California, United States
“Capetown tour with Rob.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Capetown is such a beautiful city. Robs knowlege of Cape Town is more extensive than my knowlege of my home town! Through it all he covered much more of the city than we could ever find on our own. What could have been a simple day of looking at maps and arranging for transportation turned into a fun filled day of many sights & experiences. I took so many pictures during this tour I don't think I can fit it anywhere. If anyone asked me about Cape Town and how much there was to see and enjoy Rob's name would certainly pop up in this conversation.Definitely 5 stars!

Visited February 2013