We stayed here twice this month and were very impressed both times. The guys on the door, the concierge, the reception team, the housekeeping and wait staff - they were all friendly, helpful and worked together really well to deliver a great guest experience.
The hotel is conveniently situated in the centre of the City and benefits from a Thrifty/Dollar car rental office in the basement which makes hiring a car here so easy. One day we walked a couple of minutes up the road to take the Hop-On, Hop-Off bus which proved a great way to get reacquainted with Cape Town.
We really enjoyed breakfast at the Hilton and appreciated someone from the wait staff checking on us each day and ensuring we had everything we needed. With our Diamond Hhonors we were fortunate to be allocated beautiful and spacious accommodation and access to the Exec Lounge which although small and a little dark offered delicious homemade banana cake with afternoon tea!
This really was a great stay, made so by the team working here to whom we say a big thank-you for their kindness and exemplary hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Africa’s second largest city at the foot of Table Mountain, the Hilton Cape Town City Centre hotel is only 20 minutes from Cape Town Airport and is close to many shops and businesses, the wine district, a variety of beaches and the National Parliament. All of the modern Guest Rooms at this Cape Town hotel boast large windows, 32-inch LCD TVs and complimentary wireless internet access. Upgrade to an Executive Room for stunning views of Table Mountain or the city and access to the Executive Lounge, with complimentary breakfast, canapés and drinks. Hold a conference for up to 140 guests in one of 8 meeting rooms which offer the very latest in audio/visual technology and ensure your event is a success with our business center. Start the day with breakfast in Bistro 126, savor authentic North Indian cuisine in the elegant Mezbaan Restaurant and sip cocktails and relax with a fragrant shisha pipe in the exotic Signal Hill Terrace Lounge and Restaurant. Work out in our Fitness Center or soak up the glorious South African sunshine and stunning views of the Bo-Kaap and Table Mountain in the outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Cape Town City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre South Africa