Our stay at The Pepper Club was truly memorable! I booked a dinner, bed, breakfast package and when I mentioned to the consultant that I would be proposing to my partner on the night, my booking was immediately escalated and I was contacted by the PR Manager Jeanne Cupido. Jeanne went to extrodinary lengths to ensure that every single aspect of our stay was absolutely perfect - she was available at a moments notice to check the in-house cinema equipment several times for a presentation I made, and made sure that all staff knew our schedule and requirements down to the minute-mark.
The Hotel is beautiful, the rooms are gorgeous and SO luxurious and the view over Loop Street is breathtaking!
The hotels restaurant, Sinatra's, served some of the best food we've tasted and the whole stay was excellent value for money considering the extent of service we received.
Jeanne and her team are absolute professionals and ensured that we were treated like royalty whilst still feeling like family thanks to the interest and concern shown.
We were honoured to make Pepper Club part of our history and will forever remember Jeanne's care and thoughtful consideration!
Thank you for a most-memorable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bound by Loop, Long, Pepper and Bloem Street, Pepperclub Hotel & Spa is situated in the heart of bustling Cape Town and at the foot of renowned Table Mountain and Lions Head. The hotel not only offers the ideal location, but also five star comfort and personalised service to suit the needs of both leisure and business travellers. Inspired by New York's chic interiors, the hotel consists of 210 generously appointed suites, all of which include spectacular views of Cape Town. Facilities at the hotel include, among others, the intimate Odeon cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium and a swimming pool with panoramic views. Cayenne Spa, tucked away on the 8th floor of the hotel, offers sanctuary for guests with its modern aura and eclectic menu of modern treatments. Located on the ground floor is Pepperclub's exclusive Paparazzi Bar & Lounge and in-house restaurant, Sinatra's, which combines a stylish and modern setting with a menu inspired by European continental cuisine. The hotel also offers guests scheduled complimentary shuttles to the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay, home to one of South Africa's most beautiful and picturesque beachfronts. It is here that you will also find our beach club facilities. Hotel guests will have exclusive VIP access to the beach club's showers, private lockers and changing and restroom facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pepperclub Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel Cape Town Central
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel And Spa
- Pepperclub Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa