“Cape Peninsula Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Vienna, Austria
“Cape Peninsula Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

It was a wonderful trip! The boat trip was spectacular, could have stayed at Cape Point for hours. Thank you, Roger.

Visited February 2014

Houston, Texas
“Cape Peninsula, Winelands, Table Mountain tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I traveled with my family and we did three tours with Roger - Cape Peninsula, Cape Winelands, and Table Mountain/Robben Island. Roger was recommended to us through a friend and we coordinated with him well in advance. Roger was very helpful, even in the early stages of finding a place to stay and coordinating hotel pickup/dropoff. He is very knowledgeable of all things in the area and provides great recommendations and offers discounts to places when he can. His wife, Rosetta, joined us for a couple of our tours and we really enjoyed her company as well. They are just a very friendly pair and will do whatever they can to help you out. They recommended several restaurants to us that we loved, called ahead for us, and made sure we were taken care of properly. It was really a great experience.

Roger has been doing these tours for many years and truly knows the history and facts of the sights. We were very pleased with the information he provided and the expertise he shared. Honestly, just a great guy all around. The day we went up to Table Mountain it was rather cloudy and visibility was poor and Roger felt bad about this so he offered to take us back on a subsequent day free of charge just so we could have a better experience. This is his character. He picked us up right at our hotel for every tour and even picked us up at dinner one night instead of our hotel since we were already out. He's very accommodating, helpful, and funny.

There are so many tour guides in this area and I'm sure you can't go wrong with any number of them, but Roger was great for us personally and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone visiting. You really can't go wrong on any of his tours. He'll cater it to you and make it personal.

Visited February 2014
Austin, Texas
“Cape Town Day Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My wife and I hired Roger with Mytours.co.za in early January. Roger picked us up from our hotel and did a tour of Cape Town and Table Mountain. Very informal and relaxing day. We also did the peninsular tour which showed us the beautiful sites surrounding Cape Town and the Cape of Good Hope. Roger informed us of the history, politics, and direction of South Africa and the African continent. Very informative and well worth the time. I highly recommend Mytours for an informative look at Cape Town.

Visited January 2014
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Cape Peninsula”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I booked the Cape Peninsula tour online with Roger. He responded right away and the trip was booked within an hour of contacting him. Roger picked my up from my hotel on time and in a nice new clean air conditioned van. Roger was very informative on the drive as he was able to provide a lot of history and facts about the places we visited. He allowed proper amount of time at each place and never felt rushed to get going. Overall, I would recommend the Cape Peninsula tour with Roger.

Visited March 2014
Costa del Silencio, Spain
“Cape Town tours JAN. 2014-Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We booked two tours on the internet with Roger, one to Table Mountain in the morning, followed with the Robben Island tour in the afternoon, the second tour was on the Cape Peninsular, both were fantastic.
Roger contacted me within minutes of me sending my e-mail to him, which I thought was very efficient, this continued while on the tours with him, his knowledge of Cape Town was immense, this made our days with him so enjoyable.
I hope we are able to join him again, which we will, should we return Cape Town.

Visited January 2014