Refurbished townhouses on a little side street. Room #3 very nice upper level with full kitchen, a/c in the bedroom, shower and tub. Free wi-fi and TV with many channels. A lovely brekkie in the main building. Helpful staff for travel arrangements. They can get you the online discount for Red/Blue hop-on hop-off buses and other tours. They did have a problem pre-buying our Table Mountain Lift tickets, which is a good idea because even at 9AM there is a line for tickets. It would be nice if they had a ceiling fan in the living room or at least a portable fan to blow cold air from the bedroom air conditioner because it was 95 degrees outside. Really a good place to stay with restaurants close by.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel
- More Quarters Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your More Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.