Stayed here for 2 nights recently. Extraordinarily spacious 2 bedroom - basically an apartment with hotel amenities. I'd recommend this place to anyone. We could have lived there forever.
The staff and management were unfailingly polite and competent. Breakfast was out of this world.
The location is pretty good. Cape Town is an odd place to stay in winter because there really isn't a lot of street life except in very specific places and very specific times. The area seemed safe, which is a priority. There were a few stores and restaurants, but don't go thinking that you'll be spending a lot of time on the street. But if you are going to Cape Town, you won't be sorry if you stay at More Quarters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your More Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Cape Town, South Africa