The suite concept is comfortable and the decor is attractive. The breakfast buffet was good. Staff was helpful and pleasant. And the price for the room was very good. I would give this place a fourth star if not for a few issues. To begin with the bedroom is almost claustrophobic in size and while you do have a living area, it is actually tricky to walk around the bed to the bathroom. As well, the bathroom lacks decent ventilation, and ours had definite signs of mould in the shower, unfortunate for a fairly new hotel. I would stay here again in spite of these issues.
- Also Known As:
- The Hyde All Hotel Sea Point
- The Hyde All Hotel
- The Hyde All-Suite Hotel Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyde All-Suite Hotel Situated in the cosmopolitan area of Sea Point, The Hyde Luxury All Suite Hotel comprises of 36 swanky Luxury Suites and is Cape Town’s new hot spot for production crews, conferencing clients, and business or leisure travelers. Catering specifically to these discerning markets, the Hyde delivers the small things that make the big differences – with a style all of its own. The Hyde is an independently owned and operated boutique hotel of the highest standard with a commitment to excellent service and sophisticated comfort being the pledge of its dedicated, passionate owners and management team, ably assisted by their handpicked support staff. This philosophy of accessibility, extra care and attention to detail converts our guests into friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Hyde All-Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.