“A special meal” 4 of 5 stars

+27 21 423 8888
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: French
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Open Monday to Friday for lunch and dinner. Saturday's for Private Functions only
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A special meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

We enjoyed a lovely evening at this lovely restaurant. The choices were amazing and the specials board almost made the choice impossible. We all enjoyed our choices and the waiter was very attentive. Would certainly go back to Bizerca

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Uk
“Welcome return thing got better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

It's been a year sine we returned to Cape Town and revisited this restaurant I can only say it's got much better I didn't realise, that last year at this venue they had not long been open so gave a harsh review about service.but we ate there again tonight and it was sublime. Same format six to seven dishes on the fixed menu and the chalkboard with all the specials. Tonight I had the duo of tuna tuna followed but the salmon salad, my wife had the terrine followed by ostrich it was cooked to perfection , to follow we shared a rhubarb tart with vanilla ice cream awesome . Great service and fantastic food. Great value for money a must visit in Cape Town but book it was packed.

We loved every minute of it and they have now got things down to a tee hood on you.

Thanks again

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Could be great ....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

But......
This place confounds me. On the one hand their chefs a re obviously talented, a great menu, well thought out, and no doubt well sourced ingredients.
However for me it's the little things that let it down.
I ordered , pigs trotters and veal mouse ...... Mix up with tables and pigs trotters half hot half cold. Veal mouse stunning!
As I say I was in two minds so I tried again 5 days later, asparagus to start followed by lamb cutlets .... after specifically saying i would start with a glass of chenin Blanc it didn't arrive until my starter was nearly finished ... Such a dilemma it looked great .... Let it go cold and wait for the wine or tuck in....
Next up lamb cutlets .... I do wonder why I was asked how I wanted this cooked, as it appeared to make no difference. That said the spices used both with the lamb and the vegetables was very near perfect, the courgette fritters whilst not perfect were pretty damn good.....( I had been in the Karoo for two days, so it could just be I was hot and bothered.
Like I said at the start this place could be amazing but its the service and attention to detail that let's it down.
Sorry guys but I wanted better

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“A superb occasion for the taste buds!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I can truly say that this is on of the most enjoyable meals I have had in the past few years. The menu was innovative and the flavours absolutely delightful - my taste buds hadn't been so excited for a while. The relaxed 'feel' of the restaurant added to the whole experience and the service was really top class - staff and customers all had a great time!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Relaxed Perfection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful ambience, lovely linen, crockery and cutlery.....it's classy. Fast efficient, friendly service was a pleasure. Unobtrusive waitrons, but always 'there'. Guinea fowl ballottine was tasty as were the oysters. Karoo lamb stew was excellent as was the veal liver......cooked to perfection! Too sated for desserts.

Visited November 2013