Perfect place to stay, not even 5 min walk to the Waterfront. Very luxurious accommodation and great view from the first floor. We stayed for 3 nights for our honeymoon and already planning to go back and stay at the Dock House again. Breakfast is great, having the option of enjoying the wide variety from the Queen Victoria Hotel buffet breakfast. The only issue is that the manager is in charge of Victoria and Alfred Hotel at the same time so sometimes it takes a few minutes for you to be able to speak to. There is no elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cape Town address that is suited perfectly to your needs. Dock House Boutique Hotel & Spa is a unique and opulent jewel in the crown of Cape Town's glamorous, world-famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, offering discerning guests, visiting dignitaries and celebrities exclusive accommodation and personalised yet unobtrusive butler-style service in an excellent world-class setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Dock House Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dock House Hotel Cape Town Central
- Dock House Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa