“Excellent selection” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beleza

Beleza
Cnr Kloofnek and Burnside Roads | Beleza Is Listed in the Internationally Acclaimed Book "Where Chefs Eat " This Is An International Restaurant Guide. Unlike Other Guides, We Didn't Ask Critics Or Foodies to Tell Us Where the Best Places to Eat in the World Are, We Asked the People Who Know Food the Best, Over 400 of the World's Top Chefs. Where Chefs Eat Has More Than 2, 000 Personal Recommendations for Where to Eat Around the Globe Recommended by the World's Best Chefs, Cape Town Central 8001, South Africa (City Bowl)
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Entertaining clients, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Doing business, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Bowl
“Excellent selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

The pork and steaks are delicious. The staff were good. I think the red wine sauce is something that I must ask the chef for the recipe.

Brussels, Belgium
“Delicious and trendy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We went there for breakfast once because someone had recommended it to us and I can understand why! It does not only have delicious food but the place looks and feels very trendy and cool.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Windhoek, Namibia
“Breakfast, lunch or dinner this is a winner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our group stayed in the area so this restaurant saw us a lot. The breakfasts are really delicious with interesting poached egg combos. Lunches be it pasta or burgers were delicious. The dinners of steaks were memorable and I will never forget the chilli poppers. The waitresses were friendly. Overall a very good eating place.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Unrivaled Stek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The steak that I ate here was the tastiest fillet I have ever eaten. My friend let me taste her pork and it was tender and succulent. The service was good and helpful. I would want this restaurant as my local because the steak is that good.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“For breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Amazing breakfast, it worth the try! For sure!
And I recommend the vegetarian breakfast... So tasty!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere