“Makes for the perfect, relaxed family outing” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Gaborone, Botswana
“Makes for the perfect, relaxed family outing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Just returned from hosting my daughter's 8th birthday party here, and the whole family agree it was best party ever. I loathe organising children's parties yet this one resulted in happy children and relaxed and happy parents.
The staff warned me when I booked that they don't 'do' kids' birthday parties, but were happy to let me bring a group of 8 children and gave the courtyard over to us.
The children took part in the children's projects and each made a pizza and decorated a cup cake. They were taken off into the kitchen and supervised by the very nice staff who kept order of all the children brilliantly. I assumed we would have to help run the activities but the adults simple sat outside and enjoyed really delicious food from the normal menu while the children were kept entertained in the kitchen for well over an hour before sitting down to enjoy their creations.
All the staff were without exception super efficient and really friendly, the whole set up is just amazing and so well run. I hadn't been here before, but will be returning on a regular basis and just can't rate it highly enough.

• Visited September 2013

• Arabic first
BARCELONA
“Nice place, good food, excellent ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Nice restaurant with a fire place were much appreciated in winter. Kitchen doesn't close in the afternoon so you are welcomed at any time! Friendly staff, wi-fi service. Food was nice and the e excellent. They have a nice terrace so if you go in summer it must be just perfect.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Austin, TX
“Another wonderful dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Walking distance from our hotel, Derwent House, was this lovely neighborhood restaurant. The hotel had made the reservations so we were seated immediately. The restaurant was cosy and warm, we were right by the fire place. They have an option for kids to make their own pizza and dessert which was so much fun for our daughter. I had the angel fish and it was devine would order again in a heartbeat. My son had chicken and mashed potatoes and loved it. The food was good, loved my g&t and my husband really enjoyed his wine, a good selection. The wait staff was great!! Really enjoyed this restaurant, had found it on Trip Advisor and was so glad that we booked a table! Highly recommend if you are looking for a cosy, family restaurant!!

• Visited July 2013
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The ostrich filets were delicious and very tender. The wine selection was very good and our waiter was attentive and knowledgable. We wish we had time to visit more than once.

Visited July 2013
Oslo, Norway
“went two days in a row!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We went here both for dinner and lunch. It was soo good both times. Nice waiters and the food is very tasty. I would go back anytime! I had a linefish which was tasty. For the dinner we had a dinner party of 42 people. They had set up a three course meny for us, where we could choose from 4 different main courses. It all worked out great. I heard that the pasta was also a really good choice for this place. We had lunch here the next day (yeah it was that good)! I would go if I were you ;)

• Visited August 2013