I traveled to Cape Town and stayed at the Cape Royale Hotel from October 3-13th. The stay was just as the name indicates...it was a royal experience! Upon exiting the taxi, I stepped onto a red carpet leading to the doors of the hotel. There I was met by a doorman wearing a top hat who greeted me as if I were a Royal. Upon entering the hotel, my arrival was noted by the striking a gong and the announcement that Lady W had arrived. Everyone in the lobby gave applause. I was totally surprised to say the least. There I found the staff to be very accommodating, the rooms were very well laid out and clean (I had a one bedroom suite that was like an apartment; kitchen included), taxi service was always available and personal shuttle service as well, if requested. The restaurant's menu is limited but the food is great and live entertainment is offered on the weekend. The Sky Bar is also another nice option (especially at night), as it overlooks the entire City. The hotel is situated in one of the best areas of Cape Town and is just a 5 minute drive to the Waterfront and its shops and restaurants. This place added so much to my stay in Cape Town. I'd definitely stay there again!! P.S. Be sure to take the Red Bus sightseeing tour. It's economical and takes you to most places that you'd like to visit. You can go to several venues for what a taxi would cost to go to just one of the sights. It's cheaper than round trip taxi fare to one stop and back to the hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 5-star hotel is located in central Green Point, just a 10-minute walk from Cape Town Stadium and the V&A Waterfront. It offers bright rooms with free capped Wi-Fi, a rooftop pool and gym. Cape Royale Luxury Hotel features spacious suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen, large living and entertainment areas. All rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, a CD and DVD Player. Guests of the luxury Cape Royale have a choice between 5 dining options including The Banting Kitchen that offers an exceptional menu and a fresh alternative to modern day dining. There is also a pool bar offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain, as well as a modern gym featuring state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment. Cape Royale's concierge can offer suggestions on local activities and can arrange a complimentary shuttle service that can transport guests within a 5 km radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Cape Royale Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel Cape Town, South Africa