Excellent location, beautiful architecture, great appartments, the welcome at the
front desk with the gong and announcement was quite unique and funny, welcome touch.
Staff very friedly and helpfull (sight seeing suggestions etc)
Close to the waterfront.We can highly recomment his property.
Only thing they have to change is the free shuttle ride within 5 km, and "scheduled" pick
up at the waterfront, timings did not work at all, they should publish a fixed routing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 5-star hotel is located in central Green Point, just a 10-minute walk from Cape Town Stadium and the V&A Waterfront. It offers bright rooms with free capped Wi-Fi, a rooftop pool and gym. Cape Royale Luxury Hotel features spacious suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen, large living and entertainment areas. All rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, a CD and DVD Player. Guests of the luxury Cape Royale have a choice between 5 dining options including The Banting Kitchen that offers an exceptional menu and a fresh alternative to modern day dining. There is also a pool bar offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain, as well as a modern gym featuring state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment. Cape Royale's concierge can offer suggestions on local activities and can arrange a complimentary shuttle service that can transport guests within a 5 km radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Cape Royale Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel Cape Town, South Africa