Staying at the Cape Royale for the last 5 nights of our honeymoon ended up being too short a stay at the hotel.
All the staff we had contact with were so professional, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating - from Zola who greeted us on arrival, to Addy who brought our bags up to our room, Damien who checked us in and Janine & Fanie (Concierge & Guest Relations).
We were put into a single room apartment. It was outstanding with the kitchenette including a dishwasher, washing machine/dryer and full fridge/freezer if you didn't want to eat out or have room service. The bedroom had a QS bed and the bathroom was just fantastic.
Dining at the restaurant 1800 or just having a quiet beverage at the bar, the staff were amazing. Mandla (bar man) was great, walking into the bar on our 2nd day and he asked if it was going to be the USUAL (single captain morgan rum and coke). Dining at the restaurant 1800 was a great experience, the food and service was excellent. We recommend trying one of the breakfast desserts too ;)
Each day after doing our scenic adventures the 2 door men (James & Phillimon) would always ask how our day was with a very big smile and it just made us feel very welcome. Being only minutes (walking) away from the V & A precinct was a perfect location.
We are planning on returning to Cape Town next year and we will be staying at the Cape Royale again. Why look elsewhere when you get 5 star service here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 5-star hotel is located in central Green Point, just a 10-minute walk from Cape Town Stadium and the V&A Waterfront. It offers bright rooms with free capped Wi-Fi, a rooftop pool and gym. Cape Royale Luxury Hotel features spacious suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen, large living and entertainment areas. All rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, a CD and DVD Player. Guests of the luxury Cape Royale have a choice between 5 dining options including The Banting Kitchen that offers an exceptional menu and a fresh alternative to modern day dining. There is also a pool bar offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain, as well as a modern gym featuring state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment. Cape Royale's concierge can offer suggestions on local activities and can arrange a complimentary shuttle service that can transport guests within a 5 km radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Cape Royale Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel Cape Town, South Africa