If you are going to explore Cape Town not place to stay parking limited and access difficult. Appartments are extremely noisy with pub that operates to early hours accross the street. bathrooms date from the sixties and minute. Water pressure weak. Second bedroom so small not even room for a cubboard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camps Bay Resort boasts a selection of 40 rooms, studios and apartments which have been prepared to guest specs. The resort is walking distance to the shopping centre and the world-famous Campsbay beach and well-known "Strip," which is lined with restaurants. When the sun goes this is the place to be!!! 1.Family Stays 2.Honeymoons 3.Adventure 4.Extended Stays ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Camps Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Resort Cape Town, South Africa