This accomodation was perfect for us in many ways - 20 mins drive from the V+A waterfront in Cape Town, near the restaurants and beach in Camps Bay, and a perfect backdrop of the Twelve Apostles.
What a shame on the last night that the 'near perfection' was ruined because we had a power cut and were unable to get hold of any member of staff (either on the premises or on the out of hours telephone) and had to spend the night wet and cold and unable to get warm or see anything. So very close..................!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range and a stones throw from the most beautiful beaches in Cape Town, Camps Bay Resort is perfectly located for your dream holiday in this idyllic location. Within walking distance from an abundance of day and night activities, cafe's, sundowner spots, cocktail venues, fantastic restaurants and places to be seen, staying at Camps Bay Resort is both fun and convenient. A favourite pastime at Camps Bay Resort is to soak up the sun at the two swimming pools located on the property. Boasting a selection of 47 rooms, studios and apartments which are serviced and immaculately prepared, you'll find the perfect accommodation for your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Camps Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Resort Cape Town, South Africa