Had a really nice stay here for 5 days in February. Plenty of good restaurants and all facilities in walking distance, we only hired a car upon leaving. Had a view of tables mountain from our room. We opted for a second floor apartment with air-conditioning. Spacious self catering accommodation close to the beach. Used the club facilities in the Bay Hotel to relax in.
Recommend the use of the hop-on-hop off red city bus tour to orientate yourself around the city. The bus tour commentary was very useful.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Hotel
- Camps Bay Resort Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camps Bay Resort boasts a selection of 40 rooms, studios and apartments which have been prepared to guest specs. The resort is walking distance to the shopping centre and the world-famous Campsbay beach and well-known "Strip," which is lined with restaurants. When the sun goes this is the place to be!!! 1.Family Stays 2.Honeymoons 3.Adventure 4.Extended Stays ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Camps Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.