I stayed here last May for 1 week. It was such a great experience. Right on the main street across from the ocean. Beautiful views, and very spacious. We stayed in the room with a loft. I was very modern looking and very comfortable. It was close to everything, and great to be able to walk right out to the beaches. The room was also a great bargain considering the location. I'd definitely stay again! Look on their website, they have really good pictures of the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range and a stones throw from the most beautiful beaches in Cape Town, Camps Bay Resort is perfectly located for your dream holiday in this idyllic location. Within walking distance from an abundance of day and night activities, cafe's, sundowner spots, cocktail venues, fantastic restaurants and places to be seen, staying at Camps Bay Resort is both fun and convenient. A favourite pastime at Camps Bay Resort is to soak up the sun at the two swimming pools located on the property. Boasting a selection of 47 rooms, studios and apartments which are serviced and immaculately prepared, you'll find the perfect accommodation for your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Camps Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Resort Cape Town, South Africa