Let me first say, don’t search anywhere else, unless you want to waste time or stay in a place that feels like a big commercial hotel with no privacy or intimacy. If you want to feel as though you're 'home" away from home, THIS IS IT!!!
This was my first trip to South Africa and I was really meticulous about where I wanted to stay visiting South Africa for the first time. I am SOOOOO glad I did my homework and checked all boutiques, B&B's and yes, commercial type hotels. I read all the reviews and knew from the guests that stayed at Atlanticview that this was a special place for those who want to enjoy a very romantic and exquisite vacation. This hotel is just beautiful!!! The VIEWS, the VIEWS, the VIEWS!!!
I can’t tell you enough about how wonderful this little gem in SA really takes your breath away. Everything you see in the photos is just like that - no hidden flaws! The decks, rooms, bathrooms, beds, kitchen counters, pools, and yes the sundowners are all just like you see in the photos, but better!!! I arrived late in the evening and upon entering my room, it smelled so nice and the carpet is so clean, I did not even want to walk on the carpet with my shoes!!! Just like when I'm home!
Greg is the BEST owner/agent/advisor that I've ever had an experience with while planning a trip. I really like the fact that he cares enough to call you personally and make all your arrangements ensuring you arrive safely while providing excellent tips for enjoying your stay. I couldn’t have made this trip what it was without his assistance.
I fell in love with his staff of professionals, but yet down to earth and very pleasant. Derek gives the best and I mean the best massage. Fabulous!! We had a wonderful time with Mansur on our private tour; he's the best and very knowledgeable. Wendy is a great person and we really enjoyed spending time with her while she drove us around town. Jaryd was exceptional - picking us up at the airport. Our flight landed early and he was already there! That's what I call private service!!!
By the time we left SA, I felt like royalty. Of course, I contribute this all to staying here at Atlanticview, but don’t take my word for it, (even though I am the hardest person to please ;-), try it for yourself. You will not regret it, unless of course you stay somewhere else!!!
A very satisfied "spoiled princess"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-Star Graded Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel has 9 rooms and suites. This unique Cape Town Boutique Hotel is set high atop fashionable Camps Bay along the Riviera of South Africa. It has the most spectacular views of the sea and mountains. The position is perfect and convenient to all tourist attractions. Atlanticview Cape Town do not permit small children into the property. This is very popular with honeymooners and couples who wish to just get away with a bit of peace, quiet + relaxation. Well behaved teens and singles are welcome. This Cape Town Hotel has stylish air-conditioned, non-smoking rooms (three fifty to three ninety sq ft) and suites (six hundred to seven fifty sq ft). All with spectacular views, quality furnishings and percale linens. Guests can have a work out in the gym, a dip in the pool, a relaxing massage or a run on the beach. Rates incl Taxes, Welcome Refreshments, Breakfasts, WiFi, use of the Gym, 2 Solar heated Infinity pools, Guests Computer plus a generous amount of Quality Wines with delicious home made Hors-d'oeuvres and Canapés every evening to celebrate the magnificent southern Atlantic sunsets.To serve you there are 18 young hotel professionals to 18 guests. Atlanticview Boutique Hotel Camps Bay has its own in-house fleet of new air-conditioned Mercedes for airport and local transfers to the beach, restaurants or tourist attractions. There is a Range Rover for private tours to the Winelands or Cape Point or wherever you would like to go, all with a friendly face from the hotel behind the wheel. Atlanticview is the only Cape Town hotel of its size to boast this service as well as two Infinity pools for their guests to enjoy. Rates for the car service are little more than local taxis. It is excellent value as well as a safe, comfortable and convenient way of getting around.Camps Bay is one of the safest up market communities in Cape Town and is the only Atlantic Seaboard beach town with a promenade packed full of world class restaurants and bars.Reservations are all handled personally by the US owners. Cuisine Technology SA, the hotels sister company supplies all the top chefs and restaurants in the country making dinner reservations in the top venues possible. The owner is known for ringing the chefs private cell phones on occasion to get guests in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlanticview Capetown Boutique
- Atlanticview Capetown Boutique Camps Bay
- Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel Camps Bay, South Africa