We arrived in cape Town a day before the rest of our party and I booked this villa at the last minute to fill the gap. Its a lovely little place. It only has 6 rooms but is well organized and equipped. We were the only ones staying in the villa that night.
Amir, the owner, collected us from the airport which was a fantastic service after a long flight. With no taxi meter he was able to show us around Camps Bay on the way which helped get us orientated.
The villa is located about 15 minutes walk up Camps Bay drive but only 10 minutes down. There's a supermarket and small restaurant located nearby and plenty of parking outside.
Our room was very clean and comfortable. We only stayed one night so didn't try out the pool, kitchen and other facilities. I'd have no hesitation recommending this villa to others. In particular it would be nice for a group of friends as it has a generous living and dining area.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Atlantica Hotel Camps Bay
- Villa Atlantica Hotel
- Villa Atlantica Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Atlantica a spacious, luxury, 4-star holiday villa in Camps Bay, 1km from one of Cape Town’s most beautiful beaches. Villa Atlantica consists of 6 en-suite bedrooms, all with air conditioning & 3 with Jacuzzi spa baths. Choose between renting the whole villa which sleeps up to 10-12 guests, single rooms sleeping 2 adults in each room or self catering studio. The villa has Satellite TV, Solar Heated Pool, Wireless Broadband, Barbecue, Digital Safes, Cleaning Services daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Villa Atlantica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.