I have just returned from a 9 night stay in the penthouse suite, i could not fault anything the extra touches (fluffy white towels, bathrobes, candles in the bathroom, toiletries, a fridge full of wine, beer and cider!!) immaculately cleaned every day, the views are just amazing. The breakfasts served out on the balcony overlooking the whole of camps bays was just breath taking, the choice of food for breakfast was fantastic a different hot option every day. As for our hosts Mike and Morgan two of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet, nothing was too much trouble they were extremely helpful, just lovely people, thank you for making our stay so special and just perfect. We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive and unique villa, nestled against the famous Table Mountain Nature Reserve and ruggedly beautiful Twelve Apostles Mountain Range, capturing the ultimate in sea views, spectacular natural splendor and tranquility! Magnificent heated pool, sun deck, stylish and elegantly appointed accommodation ensures superior comfort and a quality experience. TGSA 4 Star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Auberge du Cap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Cap Hotel Camps Bay
- Auberge Du Cap Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa