We were 3 nights at the 12 Apostles and whilst it was a very relaxing and enjoyable stay, this was enough. The service and staff were great and the hotel clean with very well appointed luxurious rooms. Our room was at the back of the hotel in what I presumed to be a new-ish wing. I am glad it was, as it was quiet and away from the road that runs across the front of the hotel. Apart from the road, the location is ideal. It's close to Camps Bay, which has all the bars and restaurants you could want as well as a stunning beach.
The hotel bar is an ideal place to have cocktails and watch the sun set and the main restaurant is very nice but with a limited menu. It's the same menu that is served throughout the hotel.
The spa is OK. If you have visited some of the best spas in the world, you will probably be disappointed. If you are a novice, you will find its cave-like atmosphere an experience.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.