We spend our last two days of our family trip in this luxurious hotel. We had a sea view suite that was just big enough for a family of four. For 4 persons it was maybe not so luxurious as everything else in the hotel, but the sea view and the balcony were great. We stayed those two days in the hotel and enjoyed its bars, restaurants, pools and the great spa. Remember to book spa appointments in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa