...and amazing. Perfect location and like many of the Red Carnation hotels the service is impeccable. 12A really showcases South Africa, and is a must for foreign visitors, even if just for a day visit (possibly for a spa treatment and high tea!). One of the most vital and handy services is the free shuttle service running to the V&A Waterfront or Camps Bay. You can really relax and let them take care of you. Unlike other 5 Star establishments food and drink prices are reasonable, so you can actually spend much of your holiday at the hotel. Together with the Oyster Box in Durban, these two hotels are the best I've seen in South Africa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia, Hotel.de, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa