Before going, realize that it is a 15 minute (free) shuttle ride into V & A Waterfront, and there is no ability to walk anywhere from the hotel, especially at night. With that said, it's really an excellent hotel. If you can get past that, the breakfast buffet is excellent, the views, terrific, and the spa was relaxing. Decor was tasteful, and even if you get a bad room without an ocean view, as we did, all you need to do is go to one of the countless rooms with stellar oceans views on the property. We really enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Expedia, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa