From our warm and friendly welcome by the charming and hospitable staff right up to our sad goodbyes, we had one of the most pleasant 3-day experiences of anywhere we've ever stayed. The staff, the meals, the rooms, the Leopard Bar where we had sundowners, night caps and midnight suppers...all topped off with 24-hour TLC. And, although it's a few miles from the harbor in Cape Town, a complimentary shuttle is provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotel.de, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, South African Hotels, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa