It goes without saying that The Twelve Apostles is one of the loveliest hotels on this earth. But the people of The Twelve Apostles put this hotel over the top. We have never encountered such graciousness, kindness, competence, and warmth—to a person. A special bonus is the car service every hour in and out of Cape Town. We highly recommend staying here rather than in town. Every night we fell asleep to the sound of the ocean pounding. The hotel nestles into the mountains after which it is named. On a rest day we enjoyed wandering on the trails behind the hotel and having a picnic. The location gives you a sense of what the Cape Town area looked like when only nomadic tribes wandered here, so wild and beautiful. And then in minutes you are into the heart of Cape Town and modern times. The best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotel.de, HotelTravel.com, South African Hotels, Odigeo, Splendia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa