Our wedding was on the 4th May 2013. I spent two nights at the hotel and will without a doubt tell anyone, The best decision we ever made for our wedding was to have it at this hotel.
The Gardens overlook the ocean and the mountain was our backdrop. The Atlantic Terrace for reception had the most spectacular view of the ocean at sunset. It still feels as if it was all a dream.
Stephanie Hall comes with the wedding venue and she was so bubbly and from the start she made me feel that it didn't matter that I didn't have a clue what I was doing because she did. She recommends suppliers that she trusts and that will not let you down. She sends you updates and makes sure that on the day there is no stress for you at all. All of those involved in the wedding did that for not only my husband and I, but also for our guests.
Now on to the Hotel Stay.
You are greeted with champagne and your bags are in your taken to your room for you.
The lobby reminded me of The English style hotels you see in the movies. Everything in its place.
The room was the ocean view suite and I have stayed in a few other 5 star hotels and this was the first time I jumped up and down like a kid at Christmas when I first went into the room.
The view of the ocean, the open plan split level design, the little touches that made me feel like I never wanted to go home. It had everything one could want with extras, like 5 different choices of pillow, movies on demand. Spa products as in room Bathroom necessities and a bed that felt like it was made just for me.
There are so many other wonderful parts to this hotel that I could only say good things about, However there is one standout reason why I would recommend this hotel to anyone and that is simply because the staff are among the best in the world. They made me feel like they really loved being there as much as their guests.
It was the wonderful wedding and 2 night stay at an unforgettable place.
Thank you. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa