We have stayed here once before and it was equally as good.
The rooms are excellent and cleaned twice a day...the furnishes are comfortable and the bathrooms are wonderful.All the toiletries are earth and people friendly, made with no chemicals or SLS ingredients.
The breakfasts ( which a included in the price ) are really good, with everything catered for...breads, pastries, buffet cooked breakfasts or. Made from the menu...
Bakfast can be eaten outside with the wonderful back dr of the Twelve Apostle mountain range and the ocean....we saw whales playing in the bay.
Restaurant is a little pricey for SA but you get what you pay for....they must have a great team of chefs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Priceline, Splendia, Orbitz, South African Hotels, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa