My wife and I stayed at the 12 Apostles just before Christmas 2012. We were upgraded to a suite, which was great. The staff were excellent, and managed to get us reservations at all the best restaurants in Cape Town. We used the helicopter shuttle to the Waterfront, which was excellent fun !
The location of the hotel is really excellent, just below the mountain and much nicer that the Waterfront, which is rather too chaotic for us. Camps Bay is a short drive away.
The hotel itself is a quite small, though not too small. The bar is great, though the Azure restaurant was OK, not fantastic. The two pools could be bigger, but no big problem. Lovely place, would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, South African Hotels, Splendia, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa