Perhaps we expected too much but this is a 5 star hotel which we thought had a prime location.
We had booked a sea view room & perhaps this was a mistake. The noise from the road is continuous & the soundproofing not good. Trying to sit on our terrace & enjoy the view was also not pleasant. In addition 2 nights of weddings with very noisy guests going on till 2.00pm did not help.The room itself looked tired & in need of some refurbishment & the air conditioning was not reliable requiring several staff & several attempts before it was sorted. There were profuse apologies for this but no recompense in any way.
The food in both restaurants was good & no complaints with the choice for breakfast.
The majority of staff were also extremely pleasant & helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, South African Hotels, Agoda, Hotel.de, Priceline, Splendia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa