The hotel is a little out on a limb but we found this an advantage not a disadvantage ....it has wonderful views, 5 minutes from the hustle & bustle of Camps Bay & 15 minutes from the centre of Cape Town via the free shuttle bus. The compact hotel has every facility & the staff go out of their way to make sure you enjoy every minute of your stay...our room was bright, spacious & well appointed. The main restaurant was lovely but the quality of the food at dinner & lunch was not as 5 star as it should have been...there is room for some improvement here. If we go back to Cape Town we would only stay here..a luxurious & memorable experience !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, HotelsClick, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa