After a wonderful week playing golf with friends in Knysna, we arrived, just a little tired, after a 7 hour drive at the 12 Apostles. We were immediately made welcome and throughout our stay found the staff to be highly professional and attentive without being too fussy.
The facilities are amazing! What a location ... can there be any better? Mountains on one side, or sea the other! What a choice. Having lunch in Azure restaurant, or sitting on the terrace of the Leopard's Bar watching the sunset ... they say the next port of call is South America!
Would we stay there again? Without doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa