We spent 4nights for our 35th anniversary and what a treat. From the moment you step into this hotel, you feel welcome and at home.
The staff are exceptionally kind and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. After the first day they even knew our names. We received a special "to die for'' chocolate cake for our celebration.The winesteward, Brian, gave a winetasting on the Tuesday evening and was so knowledgeable about Cape wines. we really larnt a lot from him!
All the public areas are exquisite with so much attention to detail and relaxation.
The Azure Restaurant and balcony has beautiful views over the ocean, with Lion's Head and the Twelve Apostels as backdrop-stunning. The food was excellent!! We dined there twice-try the fish or pork belly! Breakfast is served here as well and there was no limit to what was on offer, even oysters and champaigne!!
The Leopard Bar was our favourite. It has a relaxing atmosphere where you can curl up on a sofa, read, chat, have drinks and be spoilt with snacks, nibbles, even kids are welcome. It really has a homely feel.
The pool and terrace adjacent to the restaurant also overlooks the Atlantic and is heated. The Rockpool was my favourite, built next to the Cafe. It was warm even though it wasn't heated and is almost like a jacuzzi in the mountains!
Our room and bathroom was beautiful and clean, with all the finer touches of the Red Carnation group. However, we would have prefered a bigger room (ours was 33sqm) and we could not use our patio , because it was always wet due to a sprayer system from the garden.
All-in all it was a fantasic experience and a huge spoil.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa