This was a hideous experience. We stayed for the night before my partner flew back to UK as a treat, OK, she has wheat intolerance. I know that's a nuisance, but a hotel of this calibre should be able to cope with such difficult concepts as "no dairy please" and "Does this dish contain wheat". Major dramas as dish after dish came from the kitchen only to be found to have "some flour..but not much"..or "I'm not really sure, I'd better ask again."
What appalled me was the attitude of Restaurant Manage who clarely thought we were just being difficult.
The Leopard Bar is dirty and busy. The staff here are charming and helpful but the whole experience is pressurized and generally uncultured. Whatever makes this place think it's still a top hotel?
This is my 5th in a row bad experience of the 12 Apostles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa