First, Capetown, Camps Bay, and 12A were beyond expectation. The coastal view alone was very good. 12A staff and service was solid, making you feel welcome from the moment you set foot on property. The food at Azure was very good and the Leopard Bar was a great end to the evening every night - both balconies provided fantastic sunsets. If you stay, take advantage of the shuttle and concierge services to Camps Bay, V&A, Capetown - just ask, they'll take care of it or give you options. The issue I had during a week stay, I would consider minor (thought others might consider not so for this price), would suggest the staff communicate more with guests when these arise. Be sure to take the hike up the hills behind the hotel, either for exercise or picnic - its worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa