My husband I stayed in this amazing hotel for three nights and during this time we also had our wedding within this incredible venue!
Well, where do I start...the hotel is without a shadow of a doubt the best hotel we have ever stayed in (and we have stayed in a lot of nice places)! The rooms are uniquely decorated with attention to detail and our room (along with a few others our guests were staying in) had amazing views of either the ocean or the Twelve Apostles backdrop - beautiful!
The spa is also worthwhile a visit and the treatments so relaxing and reasonably priced!
The views here really are unbeatable which leads me on to the hotel as our wedding venue...we booked the venue from the UK based on some photos and recommendations....and I can honestly say that there was no disappointment when we arrived. The hotel as a wedding venue is truly beautiful, with the Fynbos Gardens providing panoramic views of both the Atlantic Ocean and The Twelve Apostles Mountain range. I couldnt imagine a more magical venue and that really is just the start. The Atlantic Marquee provides a stunning setting for a sunset reception and we couldnt be happier with the way in which it looked on the day, everything we could ever have dreamed of and more!! In particular we need to say a special thank you to Stehanie Hall, our AMAZING wedding co-ordinator who we really couldnt have done it all without. No request is too large or difficult for Stephanie and she has been brilliant. She is a credit to the Red Carnation Group and she did everything she could to meet our needs on the day. The staff in general were attentive throughout the day and even our guests were quick to tell us that the staff couldnt have done more to help them out or assist them. They were extremely well organised and they made a perfect team in a perfect location.!!!!
Aside from the wedding, particular thanks goes to Dale (the concierge) for being generally amazing and on-hand at anytime - nothing was too much hassle for him!
If you are considering staying here, then don't hesitate, it is worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, South African Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa