Situated only five kilometres from Camps Bay (5 mins) and only 15 mins from the V&A Waterfront, this is an excellent hotel for a relaxing break.
The rooms are modern and spacious and the beds are very comfortable with a choice of pillows. The rooms are serviced twice a day with the beds being turned down of an evening and a treat and snippet of information along with a bottle of water and ice being left. The staff are very professional, accommodating to your every need.
There is a complimentary shuttle service to and from Camps Bay and the V&A.
Although this is an expensive hotel it is a five star hotel and you really do get what you pay for. The attention is in the detail and we would definitely stay here again.
Thank you to all at the 12A for a relaxing stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.