This was our first visit to The 12 Apostles and it was an overall very good hotel. The views are fantastic. A few km's out of the hustle and bustle of Camps Bay, which suited us really well. The service was very good upon arrival - spa treatments and complimentary helicopter were said to be confirmed and booked when checking in - although we then realised that this was not the case within the next two days - although we were accommodated accordingly (only let down). The hotel is clean and the room was lovely, staff friendly and willing to assist with anything. Food at Azure restaurant was amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa