It was our second visit to 12A and our experience was just as good as the first time. Staff were welcoming and attentive in every area of the hotel. The facilities are first class. Rooms are bright and decorated to a high standard. Love the bed turn down and the little biscuit snack with a fun snippet of information about Soth Africa! A bottle of water left beside the bed is such a simple thing but shows the attention to detail. The Leopard Bar is a great place for pre (& post) dinner drinks with really good food available. The Azure Restaurant is really THE place to eat...if you can get booked in. Do book early as it is so popular. Breakfasts are excellent, so much choice and of great quality. Really helpful staff by the pool. The view across the ocean is to die for. Must spend longer at 12A next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa