The desk and restaurant service at this property was top notch. The beds were so comfortable and the food was excellent...Champage and oysters for breakfast:) We liked the fact that we were not right in Camps bay...it was quieter and more relaxing. The hotel is small but even at a busy time, like during our stay, it didn't seem too crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, South African Hotels, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa