The 12 Apostles, distinct mountain bluffs about 2KM behind the hotel, are magnificent, and set the backdrop for this elegant hotel. Small but lovely rooms, complete intimacy and subtle professional service. Highly recommended for dining, absolutely outstanding. Dinner for two, seafood "platter", enough delicious victuals to feed 5 angry UFC fighters and some of South Africa's finest Merlot, all the whopping $210 USD. Great value, lively atmosphere, unbeatable ocean views.
Recommend a walk through the sparse brush behind the hotel up to the mountain bluffs themselves (30-45 min).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa