We stayed here just before Christmas and enjoyed our time. The location is great as I wouldn't have wanted to stay in Camps Bay....way too busy. I did feel a little claustrophobic in the hotel as it is much smaller than I envisaged from the reception area,restaurants,rooms and swimming pools, fine during quiet times but not great during peak periods. The room decor was also quite dated, a bit Mediterranean 1980's! The food in the Azure restaurant was wonderful!
The reason our stay was a good one was due to the fantastic staff who were brilliant! Some elements that the hotel lacked were made up by the great people who are a credit to Carnation Hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa